Wednesday, March 17, 2010

#04 - Kazier

This tutorial taught us another way of animating a walk cycle and movements of people. Unlike the previous animation way which was just drawing each frame by frame, this way of animating each limb is a symbol itself, and then all that is done is each limb is moved a certain angle of direction over a certain amount of frames and then tween between the keyframes so that it makes a movement.

We had an check up on our idea for the concept pitch. At the start I was thinking bout doing an animation which included the following picture, however I couldn't think up of a storyline to go with it. During a 2 hour lecture I saw an itouch application game, called Mr. space, its a pretty fun intense game (character moves left and right, and you have to run to certain spots that has gaps in the ceiling when the ceiling come crushing down. Also the interval between each escape gets shorter and shorts so it tests your reaction time). It then hit me that I could use this as a concept pitch for my animation, and editing the game a bit to create a funny storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment