Saturday, March 27, 2010

#05 - CATCH~! Its my Concept.^^

During the development of this assignment, it got me to start drawing using adobe flash. This was initial fairly annoying, not know the shortcuts for each tool like I do in the other programs. However this gradually faded away as I spent more and more time playing around with it.
One thing I developed when using flash was how to use the weight of the brush tool (shortcut = b), the thinner the lines the more crisp and clean the drawings would look, I discovered that a bit later on in the drawing.. after I have done all of my story board and started onto my characters.
I started this assignment off with drawing the set, the environment of the animation. Then moving onto each scene, choosing the camera angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment